Always dreamt of becoming a Superhuman and saving the world? Well, you can take your first
step right now! Give up on the ordinary plastic food wraps and bring the most eco-friendly Beeswax wraps to your kitchen. Easy to use and appealing to the eye. Go, grab it, be the change! Even the smallest contributions count!
10 x 2 Pack Lunch Box
Total value $228.50!
Wrap | Wash | Reuse
Beeutiful Eco-friendly food wraps are lovingly handcrafted from:
A special blend of Australian local Organic beeswax, natural tree resin, virgin organic coconut oil, cold-pressed jojoba oil infused into 100% cotton cloth.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Simply use the pressure and warmth from your hands and fingers to shape and mould around your food or bowl.
DIMENSIONS OF EACH ARE:
Medium 25cm x 25cm – Great for leftovers, medium bowls, cheese and butter in smaller blocks, great for cut veggies like pumpkin and cauliflower.
Large 32cm x 32cm – Perfect size to cover large bowls, wrap a sandwich, this is the size you need for a big block of cheddar.
WHAT MAKES BEEUTIFUL BEESWAX WRAPS SO SPECIAL?
– Beeswax and jojoba oil are naturally anti-bacterial
– They are made with 100% cotton
– Wrap, wash and reuse again and again
– Our beeswax wraps are 100% biodegradable & compostable
– We use only high-quality natural ingredients in our products
– Our beeswax wrap are all handmade with love and care
– We support Australian beekeepers
– We are all human beings! We understand the struggle of living consciously and we’re here to share the journey with you.
Wash in COLD water with eco-friendly dish soap.
No microwaves or hot temperatures.
Keep it away from the heat as the main ingredient is beeswax. It will melt if it’s near the oven or on top of the microwave
Lasts one year or longer.
Reusable | Breathable | Plastic Free | Compostable
Wrap designs may vary from that displayed.